Matcha Green Tea and White Chocolate Biscotti
120 g cake flour
45 g granulated sugar
2 to 3 tsp milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp MATCHA Green Tea powder
1/3 cup mixed nuts
60 g White Chocolate
- Chop the white chocolate. Preheat oven to 180C (360F).
- In a bowl, sift together flour, green tea and baking powder.
- Add sugar and milk and beaten egg, then combine with spatula. (If the dough is too dry, you could add a little milk).
- Add mixed nuts using your hands.
- Shape into a long roll on a cookie sheet. Flatten to about one inch thickness.
- Bake dough in the oven at 360F for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Cut into diagonal slices. Place the cut sides down. Bake it in the oven at 320F for about 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a rack and cool.
- Melt white Chocolate in a double boiler over low heat until melted and smooth. Dip biscotti half-way into the melted chocolate. Place biscotti on a parchment paper. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
EASY Mixed Berry Ice cream
300 grams Raspberries
200 ml double cream
75 grams caster sugar
10 dash 10 drops of lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Puree the raspberries
- attach the parts to the mixer (i use the Andrew james mixer 5.2 l and the ice cream attachment)
- cream together the sugar, lemon juice and cream until you have a loose paste.
- switch the mixer on to setting 1 (empty) pour the fruit and cream into the mixer in tandemallow to mix for 15 minutes when it will stop then allow to mix for a further 15 minutes if it’s still a little runny pop into the freezer. otherwise serve fresh
Red, white, and blueberry mixed drink
1 small seedless watermelon
2 cup Silver tequila
1 cup blueberries
1 small lime
1/2 liter Club soda
1 pinch sugar
- Juice watermelon
- Squeeze in lime juice
- Add tequila
- Mix in club soda and blueberries
- Add sugar to taste. Leave out if you want your drink alittle more tart.
Healthy Mixed Fruits Smoothie
1 cup Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
1 cup V8 V-Fusion Black Cherry Berry Juice (or whatever else wanted)
1 1/2 cup Frozen Mixed Fruits
1/2 cup Half/Half Milk
2 tbsp Sugar (optional)
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
1 Whip Cream (optional topping)
- Mix frozen yogurt, juice, and milk
- Make sure consistency of mixed product is somewhat thick
- Add desired amount of fruit, save some pieces of fruit for decoration if wanted.
- Add in sugar and vanilla extract for added taste
mixed berry mojitos
1 packages raspberries
1 packages blackberries
1 bunch mint
1 bottle of passion fruit rum
1 bag of ice
12 small limes
2 liter sprite
- first fill cup half way with ice
- add 1 to 2 shots of rum
- in a separate small cup add three to four of the raspberries and blackberries each
- then slice the lime in 4 slices and add in the same small cup
- add 1 tablespoon of sugar to small cup
- chop 4 leaves of mint and add to small cup
- get a wooden spoon and with the end of the handle smash up the fruit and lime and mix juices real good and once all liquefied pour over ice
- add sprite to fill up the cup and stir
- garnish with a small bunch of mint and add one raspberry and blackberry each with a slice of lime
Mixed berries Almond Milk and Oats Breakfast Smoothie
250 grams frozen fruits
250 ml unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp oats
- Throw all the ingredients into the blender and blend.
- Change the amount of almond milk according to your desired consistency. Start with adding about 200ml and add more as you blend.
- Choose which fruits you want in the smoothie. In this one I put strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries and pomegranates.
Green Juice Berry Smoothie
Handful Bok Choy
Handful Swiss Chard
2 Bananas and Peels
1 tsp. Coconut Oil
16 ounces OJ
1 c. Ice
Water, fill your Blender up with Filtered Water
Love & Magic
- We add any frozen fruits first, ice, greens, seeds, OJ, cocnut oil, then fill it up with water.
- All blended perfectly in our Ninja Pro Blender!
Seasonal Veggie Juice
Being pregnant, I try to eat as many fruits and veggies as possible. My daily juice changes with what I have on hand, but I always try to incorporate kale (or some green), carrots, and lemons. Although the juice doesn’t always taste spectacular, I can always count on getting a big boost of energy.
Veggie juice is a great way to use up those veggies in your veggie box or make use of a bountiful garden. The fresher the veggies the better, but it’s perfectly fine if you want to use things that are wilted or soon to be bad.
1-2 stalks celery
Half a bunch of green curly kale
1 grapefruit, peeled
- Wash all veggies well. I don’t peel my carrots or beets, but that’s a personal decision.
- Put all ingredients through the juicer of your choice. Note: the colder the veggies when you start, the colder (and tastier) you’re juice will be.
- Stir your juice well and drink immediately.
The Green Flush Healthy Fresh Juices
The Green Flush is a healthy workhorse green juice. This chlorophyll packed juice lowers acidity and balances your pH. It also flushes excess water and toxins from your body. Do try!
1 Small bottlegourd, peeled, deseeded and cut into cubes
1/4-1/2 cup Fresh spinach leaves, washed and leaves picked
1/2 medium size cucumber, washed, peeled and cut into cubes
2-2.5 inches Ginger, washed, peeled and coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon Cumin seeds (or 1/2 to 3/4 tablespoon cumin powder)
1 Large lemon (juice squeezed out) [add more if you like more tanginess]
to taste Black salt
- Prepare all the vegetables for the juice and keep aside.
- Into a blender, add all the ingredients along with little water. Blend till you get a smooth texture.
- Once a smooth juice is obtained, check for salt and cumin and add more if necessary. Add more water if required to obtain the desired consistency.
- Chill in refrigerator or serve immediately.